Junior School Motto: Believe to Achieve!
The Alderton's vision is to deliver a first-class education with opportunities for all learners, founded on excellence and enjoyment.
Values: Perseverance, Aspiration, Curiosity, Independence, Engagement, Resilience
We aim to broaden horizons by delivering:
· High quality teaching and learning
· A rich, broad and stimulating curriculum that opens minds, motivates, challenges and excites life-long learners
· A nurturing environment that develops the whole child, working in partnership with families and others, so that each individual is secure and well prepared for life
· A community promotes perseverance, aspiration, curiosity, independence, engagement and resilience
· A collaborative ethos which is forward thinking and outward looking.
To support parents in understanding our school values, please see the statements created by our School Council that explain our values in child friendly language, as well as a beautiful acrostic poem written by one of our Year 4 pupils, sharing what our school is all about.