Values: Perseverance, Aspiration, Curiosity, Independence, Engagement, Resilience
Aims: Our ultimate goal is to provide the very best education and opportunities for each and every pupil so that they can excel academically, physically and socially at Key Stage 2 and beyond.
- Sharing our successes, talents and skills so that we all help to realise that learning has no limits, a place where Every Moment Counts, Everyone Matters, All of the Time.
- Delivering, with consistency, through a creative, engaging curriculum and exemplary teaching, pupils who excel and achieve their very best.
- To provide access for all families to excellent provision and seamless transition from one stage to the next.
- Developing learning behaviours that run throughout the life of our school and community and are nurtured in our pupils based on our values of Perseverance, Aspiration, Confidence, Independence, Engagement and Resilience.
- That through excellent behaviour, pupils and staff demonstrate the importance of being free to learn and teach in a safe, stimulating environment.
- That all adults and pupils demonstrate respect, honesty and the value of hard work and achieving your best as a result.
- To work within a community that is collaborative, inclusive, innovative. Forward thinking and outward looking.
Our Motto: Learning Without Limits